All requests to use Viroqua Area School District facilities are now submitted and evaluated digitally. The system we use is rSchoolToday's Facilities Scheduler. If you wish to submit a request for usage of a district facility, you must log in to the Facilities Scheduler service. If you have not already created an account you can do so at the login page. If you have questions or need help with this service you can contact Eric Anderson
If you need to check availability please click here
For a video that will guide you through your facility use request, "CLICK HERE"
VIROQUA AREA SCHOOLS FACILITIES RESERVATION
Regulations for use of school facilities:
1. No potluck events will be allowed. All student events involving food must be served in the cafeteria and prepared on-site under supervision of a certified food manager or prepared in licensed kitchen and transported/served under supervision of certified food manager.
2. The applicant shall be liable for any damage done to school property.
3. Organizations using the building and facilities must provide supervision by an adequate number of adult sponsors to insure proper care and safety.
4. All local, state and federal regulations will be adhered to at all times.
5. The use of tobacco, alcohol, or other drugs on school property is prohibited.
6. The altering of school facilities, or use of school equipment, must only be done with the prior knowledge and approval of the building principal.
7. School building and/or room keys will not be issued at any time.
8. A custodian will be on duty unless an exception has been made by the principal.
9. Cost, beyond the norm, will be billed at an hourly rate to the sponsoring organization.
10. Cancellation of facilities use must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
11. Person supervising event must be in attendance during the entire event.